- 45 was silent until 1:19pm, and even then said nothing condemning the Nazi protesters, as he doesn't want to offend… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- Bats need help, too <3 These guys seem to do good work rescuing, rehabilitating, and releasing bats in trouble. fb.me/1ahOTG9bj 3 months ago
- "Cash, I need some f*ckin' cash, I need it kinda fast, I need it now, right away right away..." (Sugar Ray, LOL) fb.me/8T7lmp9SV 7 months ago
- Despite the title, this isn't about clothing... it's about suicide. Maybe it'll help. Threads mercurialscribes.wordpress.com/2017/03/28/thr… via @MercurialScribe 7 months ago
- Threads mercurialscribes.wordpress.com/2017/03/28/thr… https://t.co/bbsonnC7J2 7 months ago
November 2017 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Uncategorized
March 28th, 2012, five years ago today, was the day I planned my suicide. It wasn’t the first time that I had been suicidal; not by a long shot. A lifetime of living with multiple serious mental health issues, along … Continue reading
The first time I remember being forcibly kissed by a boy, I was five years old. Five. Years. Old. I was on the school bus, and a boy pinned me down against the hard, cold metal of the side of … Continue reading
Welcome to my Words and Worlds….
‘Twas the Night Before Christmas 2011.
Several years ago, a very good friend of mine, who seems to be, in most every way, happy and successful in life, told me that a “geographical fix” can change one’s life for the better, in almost every way. I … Continue reading
While many people say that there is no “normal,” I’d wager that most of the people who say that have never experienced what it is like to be completely and utterly abnormal. Can there be an abnormal when there is … Continue reading
Depression is an illness, not a weakness; it is a multi-faceted condition, not a mere feeling… depression is sleepless nights and sleep-filled days. it is yearning to escape to the world of dreams, … Continue reading
The past, oh, almost decade and a half or so, give or take, I’ve been in a plethora of employment scenarios. I always worked part-time, pretty much ever since I was legally employable. I worked in retail as a young … Continue reading
What is it like to do something, anything, with people, or DID, or whatever someone wants to label me as? It’s pretty freakin’ hard. Never mind the depression and anxiety that I already deal with on a day to day … Continue reading
How many do you have?.